Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I’ve always enjoyed being pregnant no matter what problems came my way. I try to embrace the whole experience because I know it won’t last very long! But this phase is by far my least favorite “the chunky phase” when know one can tell your pregnant and you just look a little chunky. It makes getting motivated to workout really difficult because results are minimal if not zilch! But I know that working out through my pregnancy is the way to go and to get my body back after baby #3 comes! What I’m getting at is sometimes results in the gym are slow going but they will come! Just keep chugging along



via WordPress http://fitsomotivation.com/ive-always-enjoyed-being-pregnant-no-matter-what-problems-came-my-way-i-try-to-embrace-the-whole-experience-because-i-know-it-wont-last-very-long-but-this-phase-is-by-far-my-least-favorite-the/