Wednesday, November 28, 2012

If you celebrate Christmas I figure it’s border line illegal to not indulge a lil in Christmas cookies… So after seeing @queb_dabeastpt (my fitness twins) post about his protein pancakes I decided to dabble myself. Oatmeal cranberry cookies. Many ways to substitute ingredients for a healthier option ie less sugar more fruit. With the whole grain as a good source of fiber and protein I also added a scoop of vanilla Herbalife PDM for a heathy protein snack. Just two for now, and wash it down with unsweetened almond milk. Who said you can’t have a sweet tooth and still eat healthy??? Still perfecting the recipe and it measurement. But once I get a perfect batch I’ll share the recipe ☺ @reefaman24 #herbalife #pdm #nutrition #blackgirlsrun #fitness #yoga #healthcoach #leanoutplan #getuncomfortablesquad by kimb0michelle



via WordPress http://fitsomotivation.com/if-you-celebrate-christmas-i-figure-its-border-line-illegal-to-not-indulge-a-lil-in-christmas-cookies-so-after-seeing-queb_dabeastpt-my-fitness-twins-post-about-his-protein-pancakes-i-decided/