Saturday, August 25, 2012

Worked legs this a.m. and wow I already feel it! I challenged myself today and at times I wanted to quit but I had goals and I love pushing myself because I know it will make me stronger, leaner & feel my best! Double tap if you challenged yourself in your workouts this week. #exercise #workout #health #letsbefit #beachbodycoach #fitness @kevinrrichards #P90X #BodyBeast #muscleburnsfat #chaleanextreme #makefitnessapriority #joinmynextchallengegroup #push #noexcuses #challenges #weightloss #muscle


by mollytrichards http://instagr.am/p/OxmPGVqiyO/


Worked legs this a.m. and wow I already feel it! I challenged myself today and at times I wanted to quit but I had goals and I love pushing myself because I know it will make me stronger, leaner & feel my best! Double tap if you challenged yourself in your workouts this week. #exercise #workout #health #letsbefit #beachbodycoach #fitness @kevinrrichards #P90X #BodyBeast #muscleburnsfat #chaleanextreme #makefitnessapriority #joinmynextchallengegroup #push #noexcuses #challenges #weightloss #muscle